The companies of the Telefónica Group undertake to respect the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation.
- Transparency: We are 100% transparent with you about the data we collect and/or process about you and explain why we use it and for what purposes. We will not treat your data in an unexpected, obscure or abusive manner.
- Control: You are the only one who can control how your data is used. We provide you with the tools to decide at any time how you want us to handle your data, how long you can access and update your personal information, and how you can access and update your personal information.
- Security: We take care of ensuring the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your personal data and information. We adopt the most demanding and robust security measures to prevent its loss, alteration, misuse or unauthorized access.
- Who is responsible for the processing?
We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer who ensures compliance with the applicable data protection legislation at Telefónica, and who can be contacted for any questions, doubts and / or complaints you may have when we process your data, writing to DPO_telefonicasa@telefonica.com.
- What data is processed, for what purpose and why do we process the data?
On the web: https://codechallenge.0x14.net (Website)
For what? - Purposes of the treatment: The purpose of the treatment that we are carrying out is to provide you with a service that allows us to manage your participation and access to the contests and activities described on the Website.
Why? - Applicable legal basis: the legal basis on which we rely to carry out that purpose is the execution of the contract.
What data? - Data types: The data that we treat for this purpose from the main page are the name, the email, the telephone number and any other personal or informative data that is provided in each activity or contest.
Where does the data come from? – Data source: the source of the data we process for this purpose is provided by you.
Who do they belong to? - Categories of interested parties: the data we process for this purpose refers to any person or entity that accesses our Website.
How long is the data processed? - Retention periods: the data we process for this purpose will be deleted in accordance with our internal policies.
- How long is the data retained?
In general, we will keep your data for the period necessary to comply with each of the purposes described in each processing activity and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose.
- Who is the recipient of the data? Are there international data transfers?
To carry out the processing purposes described above, we may make use of authorised subcontractors acting on behalf of Telefónica, such as data processors (e.g. Internet service providers, data hosting and technical support providers, email providers, general service providers and physical security service providers, etc.) and contractually subject to our instructions, only for the legal purposes described above and only for the period of time strictly necessary for that purpose.
Where authorised subcontractors acting on behalf of Telefónica or such recipients are located or process your data outside the European Economic Area, we will carry out an international transfer of your data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. In general, we will prevent international data transfers and your data will be processed within the European Economic Area. However, in the event that such international transfers are necessary, we will take the necessary organisational, technical and contractual measures to ensure the protection and security of your data, such as, for example, signing the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses with the authorised subcontractor or third party recipient, carrying out impact assessments on the relevant international transfer to assess the risk and taking measures to mitigate it. The encryption of data in transit or at rest, the pseudonymization of the transferred data, the possibility for the interested party to claim damages directly against the authorized subcontractor or the third party recipient, etc
- What rights do you have as a data subject?
As a data subject, the applicable data protection legislation grants you certain rights over your data which, depending on how they are applied, you can exercise against Telefónica. Below, you will find details of these rights and how you can exercise them. Likewise, we inform you that on the website of the Spanish control authority (www.aepd.es) you can find more information about the characteristics of these rights and download templates for the exercise of each of them.
- Right of access: This is your right to ask us for details of the data we hold about you and how we process it, and to obtain a copy of it.
- Right to rectification: This is your right to obtain rectification of your inaccurate or erroneous data, as well as to complete incomplete data
- Right to erasure: This is your right to request the deletion or erasure of your data and information in certain circumstances. However, please note that there are certain occasions when we have a legal right to continue to retain and process your data, for example, to comply with a legal obligation to retain data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is your right to restrict or limit the processing of your data in certain circumstances. For example, if you request that your data be erased, but, instead of deleting it, you would prefer that we block it and process it only for record-keeping purposes, as you will need it later to file a complaint. Again, please note that there may be times when we have a legal right to refuse your request for restriction.
- Right to object: This is your right to object to us processing your data for a specific purpose, in certain circumstances provided for by law and relating to your personal situation.
- Right to data portability: This is your right to ask us to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format and to transfer it to another data controller, provided that we process your data by automated means.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: This is your right to ask us, in certain circumstances, not to subject you to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your data, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or that similarly significantly affects you.
In general, you can exercise these rights at any time and free of charge by contacting Telefónica with email@example.com
It is important to note that, when exercising a right, in most cases, you must clearly specify what right you are exercising and provide a copy of a document proving your identity
Any exercise of rights will be answered within a maximum period of one month, extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests.
Finally, in the event that you do not agree with the way in which Telefónica processes your data, you have the right to file a complaint with the national control authority by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are the following:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection: C/ Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid www.aepd.es.
- Further data processing and changes to the PrivacyPolicy